Friday, June 5, 2009

...and Two Smoking Arrows

"Captain America and Hawkeye were fighting this one time... "

I once drunkenly started a story like that. At the time I was playing Aesop, and I decided an allegorical tale (of sorts) detailing the torrid but close friendship of Captain America and Hawkeye would serve to explain my point.

What my point was is not important now. What I am getting at here is that I have always identified with Hawkeye for a variety of reasons. He is hot headed, he has a lot to prove, and he tends to act before he thinks. Now I am not saying that those are necessarily traits I possess, I'll let someone else sat that....

Brian Monoghan reads this from time to time right?
Also, Bullseye is currently posing as Hawkeye, so if you read this post and then see Hawkeye killing people, thats NOT the Hawkeye I mean.

Hawkeye for me is not Bullseye, or the Young Avenger, its Clint Motherfucking Barton!

-Fuck Trick Arrows!

No comments:

Post a Comment