Friday, June 19, 2009

Do You Feel Fine?

We all know that our ultimate annihilation is inevitable. But the burning question on my mind is how would YOU like to die?

Zombie Apocalypse or Machine Revolution

I'll give you a minute to consider that, and some visuals:

It this the last thing you'd like to see before you die?
Or do you prefer this...

Here are my personal thoughts on the matter:

Machine Revolution:
Pros
  • The inevitable creation of the Matrix. It doesn't seem so bad to me Keanu was a whiner.
  • Quick and Efficient, this won't be an Apocalypse that drags on.
  • Destruction by an enemy that I have no emotional attachment to, i.e. If I do decide to resist, I could put a bullet in my Xbox a lot easier than I could my undead Grandma.
  • I can't stress this one enough PERMANENT DEATH! None of this mindlessly wandering whilst being a liability to others.
Cons
  • I don't like the idea of a toaster toasting me.
  • No fighting chance.
  • The inevitable creation of the Matrix. I personally would be ok with it, but fundamentally as a human being it offends me .
  • No getting past this, a Terminator WILL step on your bleached fleshless skull at some point... I'm not cool with that

Zombie Apocalypse:
Pros:
  • It would be the most fun Apocalypse to try to survive in.
  • Video Games have been preparing me for this moment for most of my life.
  • I have a Lion contingency plan that could be easily adapted.
  • I know Gabe Grisalez. Gabe is to the Zombie Apocalypse: Neo is to The Matrix
Cons:
  • Losing loved ones.
  • Having to kill said loved ones.
  • No cheeseburgers Well no appetite for them I would assume.
  • I don't live in the south, so I have less access to guns They sell them at WalMart and the Winn Dixie down there!
  • Being a zombie.
That's the only insight I can give to you my friends...

As always, the choices are yours, and yours alone. Good luck!





-Lenny Bruce is not afraid.

2 comments:

  1. dude i saw that end of ze world as a flash vid in fucking 2003 man, I've been looking for it since my link died. that rules!

    ReplyDelete