Monday, June 1, 2009

Humblr.com


So I have returned to work, for now, but karma's retribution has humbled** me. Clearly my sense of humor has karmic repercussions, a fact that I will need to take into consideration in the future. Therefore, my initial plan to blog about my pirate contingency plans for my cruise will have to be squashed, for fear of the retaliatory capabilities of karma. (**I don't know that I am actually humbled by the experience, but I really wanted to used the title Humblr, so we'll make it work.)

In any event, here are some things that have happened in the past week.

  • Hence forth Mets' former third string catcher Omir Santos shall be known as:

  • My Twitter has laid (relatively) fallow the past week.

  • Finally, rich and I have began discussing some events to benefit various charitys. The first of which being:
Gay Chicken For Peace

We have also discussed running a sword fighting tournament.
We plan to save the world, one ridiculous game at a time.

In closing it was a boring and diseased week, and a eventful weekend. I hope everyone missed me.

- Don't Call It A Comeback


p.s. for some reason spell check doesn't acknowledge Clutcherelli

No comments:

Post a Comment