Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Minutia

Growing up I was never really into reading comics(or books). I knew all the heroes cause my best friend Pete read comics religiously, but I tended to just let him tell me what happened. Then in middle school, I picked up Heroes Return: Avengers by Kurt Busiek and George Perez. After that I was hooked and I collected Avengers for a long time. Being a fan of the Avengers, a team comprised of A-list and D-list heroes, I have always loved some of the more obscure heroes.

One such hero is... (well, more appropriately was) Scott Lang.You can click the link to read more about him. All I will say is when he died, I was heartbroken.

-AVENGERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

2 comments:

  1. Olivier Coipel's version of the Ant-Man costume is one of my favorite designs ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they still use his suit for stature, but she doesnt wear a helmet.

    ReplyDelete