Friday, May 8, 2009

The Guarraci List

So I asked Luis Lopes what I should blog about and he suggested I talk about shit that pisses me off.

So here it comes... 5 things that piss me off:
  1. Religious ANYTHING on your bumper! I saw a person with a license plate that said "Got F8th" the other day, framed by a Jesus Saves license frame, flanked by 2 Jesus bumper stickers. Now I don't read the Bible, but I am pretty sure Jesus wouldn't have driven like a douche and CUT ME OFF!!! If you are going to drive like an asshole, try to avoid having uber-catholic paraphernalia in your car cause that's just going to make me hate religious zealots that much more. P.S. I've never seen uber-Jewish license plates, or Buddhist bumper stickers.... I wonder why that is! hmm... maybe its cause they don't feel the need to JAM their religious beliefs down your throat in the form of a BUMPER STICKER!
  2. Jokes about how shitty New Jersey is. EVERYONE famous comes from New Jersey. Seriously I'd say about 2 in every ten celebrities comes from New Jersey so step the fuck off... ha ha yeah Newark sucks we get it but the food is better here, the culture is cooler, and we are a half-hour to an hour away from the 2 biggest cities in America.
  3. Chocolate Italian Ice.
  4. People who correct your grammar while you're speaking. Listen... colloquialism and vernacular are words defined by Miriam Webster for a reason. In this day and age NO ONE speaks in perfect English. So, whether I meant to speak incorrectly or not, cut that shit out. It's rude, and you wouldn't like it if I interrupted you to point out shit you do wrong.
  5. Brett Michaels Cowboy Hat and Bandanna. We all know your balding (or completely bald') under that bandanna and hat dude so just fucking own up to it. You look silly rocking that Bandanna CONSTANTLY. I can't help but wonder if that hair is even yours or if that bandanna is like the Rasta Hats with the dreadlocks attached. Either way, be warned if I am ever near you I am homing in on your skull like a Scud-missile and I won't back off til all your cranial accessories are off your head!
That's it... and that was surprisingly therapeutic...

-That shit pisses me off!

No comments:

Post a Comment