Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Newtonian Comics

Last night I did a quick sketch(with some tweaks) of my favorite unsung Marvel Hero...

Gravity is a GREAT Marvel character that appeared in his own Mini-Series called Gravity: Big-City Super Hero, by Sean McKeever. I really can't sing the character's praises enough. In many ways he is equal parts Spider-Man and Superman.

Raised in the mid-west Greg Willis moves to NYC to attend NYU. Once in NY Greg dons a costume and begins patrolling NYC as Gravity.

The series was awesome, then gravity made some minor appearances... and then DIED. He has since been resurrected... and I think he joined the Initiative?

Who knows...

Whatever the case may be, I love him, and would LOVE to see Marvel come out with a new mini or ongoing series!

Get on that JOE Q!!!

-Must Come Down

No comments:

Post a Comment