Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Spring of My Discontent

I have come down with some sort of mystery ailment that has slowed my progress on various endeavors including this blog, symptoms include:
  • Violent Coughing Fits
  • Sore Throat
  • Decreased patience
  • Fatigue
  • Awesomosity deficit
  • Diarrhea (on one rare occasion)
  • Headache
I have already began to consider a few possible diagnosis'.

Swine Flu (H1N1)
I am really pushing for this one, it would be pretty ironic if I got swine flu after teasing Susie mercilessly about it. I think if H1N1 does end up being the diagnosis, there will be incontrovertible proof of karma (Brian Monoghan I am looking at you). Furthermore , if I played my cards, I could potentially be on TV since there are only like 4 actual cases of it.

Typhoid

Typhoid would be fun to have just because it is fun to say.

Black Lung
is caused by long exposure to coal dust. It is a common affliction of coal miners and others who work with coal, similar to both silicosis from inhaling silica dust, and to the long-term effects of tobacco smoking. Inhaled coal dust progressively builds up in the lungs and is unable to be removed by the body; that leads to inflammation, fibrosis, and in the worst case, necrosis.
It sound pretty awful, esp that necrosis part, so I am hoping this is not the diagnosis.

Dengue Fever
Dengue Fever falls under the fun to say category, but upon further investigation... I think I'll pass.

Whooping Cough
My primary symptom is a cough, however It sound more like a dying giraffe and less like a "whoop!"

In any event any of these ailments could be the culprit. I feel shitty so I think I'll go to bed now...

-Whoop There it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment