Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Instant Karma Got JimmyGlenn

So in a comedic twist of fate, that seems to definitively prove that Karma does exist, I found out today that I tested positive for Swine Flu. This comes after weeks of teasing Susie, and scoffing at each an every news story detailing the global pandemic.

To be clear, I was actually VERY sick about 2 weeks ago. At that time the Doctor tested for flu just to rule it out. (The test took so long to come back due to the influx of Flu tests that labs have been receiving). I took off from work and got better. Honestly the more I think about it I am now realizing I exhibited many of the symptoms, but given my existing medical condition, it's always hard for me to tell when I am sick.

Now friends, before you panic (OMG I JUST PLAYED BEER PONG WITH HIM!!) here are some things to consider:
  • My test was actually taken over a week an a half ago, so I am probably well over the pig plague.
  • Unless you exhibit symptoms of the flu, chances are you haven't contracted it.
  • Susie tested negative, so if she tests negative, chances are you would too.
  • And finally... well just click here.
In any event I am currently quarantined (seriously) until I get word from the Doctor regarding the new test. It will probably come back negative, but until that I feel like I have Life-Herpes...

Pray for Mojo...



-...Maybe you should Get tested

No comments:

Post a Comment