Friday, March 20, 2009

Five'll Get You Ten

I am pretty sure Butcher Pete from the Roy Brown song of the same name, and Mack the Knife of Bobby Darin fame would probably be best friends. They'd have shared a cell together at some point (in that case Pete did care whose meat he chopped). After that they became fast friends, sharing techniques, paying each others bail, and even working together on some occasions. These are the types of random thoughts I have when stuck in traffic in the morning.

If you have never heard one or both of the songs, I'd really recommend you check out the videos I posted below. Not so much for the fact that it would explain my inane rambling, more so because they are AWESOME songs (I mean of course they are what else would I post on my AWESOMEBLOG?) In any event, I also drew a sketch of Pete and Ole' Mackey, and although the song doesn't specify it, I am rather certain that Pete would be a cannibal.

P.S. Thanks Fallout 3 for hipping me to Butcher Pete.

Those murdering malcontents Mack and Pete...





-Oh that line forms on the right babe...

No comments:

Post a Comment