Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Insider Trading Part 3: Duped like a Potion in Diablo

It's been a week since I gave my Aquaman drawing to Elias. In my contract I was explicitly promised a Dino picture. I have received no picture, nor have I received word regarding the matter. I am considering taking legal action, however I am concerned that, as the father of Elias, my boss may retaliate and terminate me.

Words cannot begin to express the outrage and the embarrassment I feel. This figurative rape has taught me a valuable lesson, I can and will never draw for another person again. I feel that I must take a Gattaca shower (around 5:43 on the clip you'll see what I am referring to) to wash the filth and shame from my soul. I am hanging up my pencil and eraser and shredding my sketch book. Good bye art world, and to think we just got reacquainted.



-the pain lingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment