Monday, March 30, 2009

Random Thoughts....

So here are some Random thoughts I have amassed over the past week...

Facebook seems to know more about me than I initially realized. This worries me on various levels...

Concern #1: If Facebook knows about my love of The Notebook, then clearly this website is a lot smarter than any of us realized. How far are we from SkyNet? From Judgment Day? Mark Zuckerberg you've damned us all!

Concern #2: If this is what Facebook knows, what does the NSA know about me? All my vices? All my flaws? All tongue-in-cheek conversations? I'll never be able to run for public office!

Concern #3: I looked at this ad and saw Rachel McAdams and was moderately interested in it. Then I saw the very same ad with Ryan Gosling... SO MUCH MORE INTERESTED...

...am ...am I gay?

Moving on.

After Geppetto's on Friday, Mike, George, Daniel and I went to the Mark Twain Diner. Now, I usually don't look at the menu, let alone the specials, because once I sit in a Diner booth I go into auto pilot.
"Cheeseburger Deluxe, cooked medium no lettuce or tomato."

Anyway, for whatever reason I happened to glance at the Specials menu...
Take a closer look at #3...

WTF IS STUFFED BABY?!?

YOU ANIMALS!!!


This photo has not been doctored in anyway. I SWEAR this is how the menu read. WHAT COULD STUFFED BABY POSSIBLE BE?
I literally have thought about it non-stop since then. I have no idea what mistake could have resulted in "Stuffed Baby."

I wish I had ordered it... but then again, maybe I don't...

In other news...
Best Seller?
I was at CVS with Susie, waiting for prescriptions, when I glanced at this book. Now I have come to realize that this is a book about breasts by Dr. Susan Love, however initially I read this title as Dr. Susan Loves Breasts and I immediately thought, "apparently enough to write a book about them."

For a split second, I thought that Dr. Susan wrote an entire book detailing the many ways that she loves for breasts. To me, this was a very interesting topic. I can completely identify with Dr. Susan. I would have definitely read Dr. Susan Loves Breasts, I however have no interest in Dr. Susan Love's Breast Book

Finally, Newsarama posted images of Zatanna as she will appear in Smallville
.I don't really watch Smallville. I have heard from Kyle and Manny that it is good. But I have yet to really devote any time to it. I really don't have much to say about this topic. She just looked hot.

-End Transmission
(Stolen from a Facebook comment by Laura but she don't read this so it's mine now! EPIC WIN!)

2 comments: