Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Civil Action...

So here are some images from those Tea Parties that were going on, as gathered together by the Huffington Post:


Obama, Clinton, and Bush all were big NWO fans... but who wasn't? I mean, Scott Hall, Syx-pac, Kevin Nash... It was the dream team of Pro Wrestling.


I bust my ass day in and day out at my Play Dough Fun Factory making hair, purple spaghetti, snakes, and Worlogog's Mr. President...


Funny, I saw this picture... and immediately felt the same way...



Grandad you don't need guns. You got moxie! You spit bullets and spew racial slurs!

(p.s. the pitchfork is a nice touch...)


Read the Fine Print up top....


"I had extra space so I added 'Loves Baby Killing'..."

Oh Henrietta you are always thinkin'...



Dora for Congress 2010?


George Bush Doesn't like Black People... Black People Doesn't like Obama?


Oh well of course... (p.s. no joke, is that Mel Gibson?)


Ok all jokes aside I actually really admire Cyndi Lou Who's message, she was the one juvenile protester that I agreed with. This is the only pic that didn't make me cringe.


The rest of these images can be found here.

1 comment: