Monday, April 6, 2009

He Can Be Taught!

So Luis Lopez helped me identify the anomalous Ninja Turtle Weapon that I mentioned earlier!

Apparently...
This...


...is that....

And that is called a Push Dagger. I don't know that I need to explain the process of using one since, when I said it I also defined it's purpose. Apparently they come in various flavors, or so Google Image search tells me... Telling by sheer number of images I found on Google, this is not such an uncommon weapon.

Were the Ninja Turtles shankin' the shit outta foot clans-men? If they were of the robot persuasion, as the cartoon suggests, I guess that's ok, but in the movie they were ALIVE!

...Mikey?

...Donnie?

Are you guys murderers?

LoL being that I know that Shredder was aced in something like issue #1 or # 2 of the suprisingly violent comic series, I guess out totally tubular friends are a bit more nefarious and amoral than we all believed at 7-years-old.

In any event, now I know, so you know too. Party on!

-awwwhh... shellshocked!

2 comments: