Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Soft, Supple, and Firm About Your Investments

A while back I tweeted my belief that TD Bank, said quickly sounds like Titty Bank. Now while it was good for a quick laugh, upon further investigation I realized that Titty Bank could potentially be the next big chain bank.

In these tough economic times, everyone dreads going to the bank. No one wants to see their statement, and no one wants to pay bills. But if your bank had:
  • tellers that wore attire similar to that of say.... a Hooters waitress?
  • checks that had boobs on them?
  • monthly statements that included a centerfold?
  • a no hassle Titty Bank Credit and Debit Card with ZERO percent interest for the first six months
I think you'd go more often. Perhaps, you would invest more money into Titty Funds, and your own Titty IRA. You might even make an effort to save a bit more from each paycheck.

Now I am not a mathematician, and I am not a banker, but if every man in America were to open a Titty Bank checking account...

I think you can see the scope of my vision.

Titty Bank
A Firm Investment


-Hugh Hefner ain't got Shit on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment